Alternatively, you can contact the collection officer at the e-mail address provided on your letter. Be sure to include your Central Credit Control Ltd account number (beginning with DB...) and creditor name so we can promptly process your inquiry or credit your account.
Central Credit offers many payment options including:
• Telephone / Online Payments at all Canadian financial institutions
- (Creditor Name of Central Credit Control Ltd.)
Account Number: Your 6-digit account number
beginning with the letters DB.
• Interbranch Banking Deposit at any Scotiabank branch – please call our office for details
• Pre-Authorized Payments
• Western Union™ Quick Collect (Code City: FOXPLUS)
• Bank Draft/Money Order/Certified Cheque: Your payment should
be made payable to the creditor and mailed to:
Central Credit Control Ltd
51 King Street, Suite 3
Barrie, ON L4M 6H1
Be sure to include your debt number to ensure proper credit. This number will be found on all notices from our office.
Please contact our office for additional information or payment options.